- To bring the gospel of spiritual healing through Jesus Christ to a hurting world.
- To live authentically and “out loud” the journey in each of our lives that led us to a greater understanding of who we are and who God is.
- To teach others that a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ is possible and how to practically experience that intimacy in their daily walk with Him.
- To love others with a love that only God has placed in our hearts as we share with each person what He’s done for us, directed by the Holy Spirit in every encounter.
- To never give in and never give up, even under heavy fire from an enemy that seeks to destroy us.
- To teach and preach the blessed HOPE that the Bible calls the “Anchor of the Soul”. That is Jesus Christ and His healing presence – not only available in this life – but in eternity to come.